Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re purpose as a job

Well in theme of Art of Living, I am taking the big plunge and doing what I love! I am going to refurbish, re purpose, redo, and redesign furniture and home decor items. I am open for business at the Willowstone marketplace 1710 Dublin boulevard space 157, open 7 days a week 10am to 6pm. I am very excited about this new adventure in my life and looking forward to sharing what i love to do with everyone out there.
 Opening with some items that i have made or found over the years, white door coffee table, book shelves made from industrial vent filters, painted furniture and antiques. The book case being one of my favorite items found the vent filters at a flea market and knew they needed to be the sides of a shelving unit, found the shelves and some little legs from the hardware store and wow a fantastic piece( industrial cottage)fit for almost any decor or purpose.

 Thinking doors and windows for next blog, so many thing you can do with them, time to start my next project, good luck with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment