Monday, November 7, 2011

So I have been working on my store   Zazzle.com/paccaktoddprints  keeping it up to date with my blog and my life. As the cold weather moves in  I find myself looking back on the warmer places I have been, so I chose photos from one of my favorite places to go and relax Taos N.M.. There is so much to see there and it always seams  peaceful weather its the pueblos or the landscape, or walking down the street looking for a place to eat. So I have created 4 color posters and 4 black and white posters at  zazzle.com/paccaktoddprints so others could also feel the peace and warmth that I feel when I am in taos. Prints and poster are a great way to change up your decor with out spending a lot of money. Need to add warmth to a room  add a set or grouping of color prints, or if you want to go a little more classic add some black and white prints or posters with a simple jet black frame.  
Hope these prints inspire you to change up your surroundings just a bit with photos from your favorite artist or maybe photos of your own travels enlarged and framed. As it gets colder we all need a little change in our surroundings to warm us up and get us going for the holidays, so create art in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment