Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Finishing things up"

So this weeks creative endeavors where spent in the back yard in the garden, and finishing up a few painting projects. I find it amazing just how much work related stress you can relieve your self of with a hobby or a little gardening, or in my case both this week. In my constant quest for a peaceful and pleasant surroundings I enjoy going out and doing a little gardening, I would never claim to have a perfectly landscaped yard but I do have a very pleasant space that really works for my family and the things we plane, which during the summer is a far amount.
I also completed two paintings this week blue poppies and sunflowers three and got them loaded onto my zazzle site (www.zazzle.com/paccaktoddprints) where you can view them or purchase posters of them. Now I guess it is time to start contemplating on the design of my blog, maybe next weeks blog should be about the fun and trials of creating this blog - definitely a labor of love. Remember there is art happiness and joy in everything we just gotta find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment